SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
With our Search Engine Marketing service, we can help your site get a better ranking on all the major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
What good is a great looking website if no one can find you?
At Creative Web Designing, we have the knowledge and know-how to get your site listed on all the major Search Engines. In today’s online world, it’s not just about putting a bunch of keywords on a website and hoping for the best. Every Search Engine is different. So, you need to make sure that your website meets the requirements of all of them. With our SEO-SES service, we research keywords for your site and make sure that your site is programmed for all the Search Engines. Ninety-percent (90%) of all our customers rank on the first page of the Search Engines.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. According to Wikipedia, SEO, “is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in Search Engines via the ‘natural’ or un-paid ‘organic’ search results.”
With our SEO service, we will do the following.
- Program your website so that the keywords are placed correctly for the search engines to pick up on them
- Program the meta & title tags on your website for better search engine recognition
- Create an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google and other search engines for better indexing of your website. (Learn about sitemaps)
- Make sure that your website is linked to all your social media for better linkbacks or backlinks.
- Make sure that there are no errors on your website that would penalize you on a search engine.
- Submit your website to all the major search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Once this is done, all the other search engines will pick up your website.
- Fix any error notifications that the search engines alert us to about your website, as an ongoing service.
- Setup a Google Analytics account for you. With a Google Analytics account, you can login any time to view the traffic to your site in real-time.
- Have all your products optimized if you’re selling products on your website. We will be happy to do this for you or show you how to do it yourself.
- Check to make sure that your website is truly mobile-friendly.
- Make sure that you have an SSL setup on your website, and make sure that the SSL is enabled on all your pages.
If you are NOT mobile-friendly, your traffic from Google can drop drastically. Click here to see if your website is mobile-friendly.
If you do not have an SSL enabled on your website, Google will tag your site as not secure. Click here to see if your site is using an SSL. The problem with this is that your customers may not want to stay on your site. Also, having an SSL on your site helps your site from getting hacked.
If you need a mobile website setup, we can help.
Here is what one of our customers said about this services.
“We couldn’t be happier with the performance of our website! Thanks to Creative Web Designing we rank higher than our national competitors in google searches. In fact, we recently were approached by one of the said national competitors (rhymes with Norkin) and while siting in our office they did a google search of pest control companies in the area and we were listed before them! Needless to say they were very impressed. Of course there idea was to throw lots of $$$$ at the issue. Not us! We have a secret weapon…. Creative Web Designing!”
– Patriot Pest Management (read more)