1. Click on the gear icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on See all settings
3. Go to Accounts and Imports => Send mail as => Add another email address
4. Enter your Full name and your Email address make sure Treat as alias is checked.
5. Enter your Email server settings. SMTP Server: cwdnetwork.com Username: Your email address with us Password: ********** Port: 465 SSL: Yes
6. Check your email with webmail and look for an email from Gmail. Open it up and copy the code that is in it and go back to the Gmail setup.
7. Paste or enter the code that you copied in the email from Gmail.
8. Now you need to add the incoming email settings. Go to Account and Import => Check mail from other accounts => Add a mail account
9. Enter your Email address with us again.
10. Select Import emails from my other account (POP3)
11. Enter the server info again. Username: Your email address with us Password:********** POP Server: cwdnetwork.com Port: 110 Check the box that says Label incoming messages
12. If you would like this email account to be your default email account your main one that you will be checking do the following: Accounts and Imports => Click make default
13. Most users hate the Conversation view. If this is one all the emails from one person will be clustered together. To turn this off go to General => Conversation View and turn it off. Make sure to click save at the bottom.