1. Once logged into your dashboard go to Products = > Attributes
2. Add your attribute name here under Name and then click Add attribute
3. Next click on Configure terms to add your value. In this example, we will be adding color.
4. Under name add your value and then click Add new.
5. Next, we need to apply the attributes to the product. Click on Products and then select the product that you would like to add your attribute to.
6. Scroll down to Product data and change this from Simple product to Variable product.
7. Click on Attributes and then select the new attribute from the drop-down under Custom product attribute and then click add.
8. Click on the button that says Select all and then check the box that says Use for variations. You should now see all your values in this box.
9. Now click on Variations and select Create variations from attributes and click Go
10. You should now see all the values for this attribute. You will next need to add a price to this attribute. If you mouse over the white area next to the value you will see an arrow to the far right click on this.
11. Add your price under Regular price and then click on the button that says Save changes and make sure to click on the button at the top that says Update or Publish.
That\’s it your done. Repeat this process for your other products that need attributes.